Friday, April 11, 2008

Rough Night!

Hey everyone-
Thanks for keeping up with us via the blog. Well, we had our first night home last night and boy, was it a rough one! I think between the circumcision, the neonatal tests, and the change of scenery, Cooper's schedule was really affected! Cooper, Mommy, and Daddy were up most of the night, but we are doing better today!! We certainly would appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers as we adjust to the pace of our new lives.
We feel unbelievably blessed to have such a precious little one. The breast-feeding is coming along (though not without frustrations) and Cooper is getting settled into life outside the womb. I am fortunate that my oldest sister, Nikki, is here with me through the weekend to help out in the feeding department. She has been a God-send. My parents, Kelly, and Haze left this morning after taking care of us while we were staying at the hospital and we are certainly missing them!
Thanks to everyone for all of your posts and well wishes. Please continue with the prayers and encouragement! We love you all and hopefully before too long you will all be able to meet our little man in person!
Katie

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Hang in there! His nights will get better & better! Next time we are back down in Fairhope we MUST stop by to see the little man. I am so excited for you guys- call me if you need anything!