Thursday, April 10, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Katie, Cooper and I finally made it home at about noon today. We're so happy to be home. Cooper seems to be adjusting to his new environment. He loves his bassinet, his swing given to him from cousins Ian and Haze and all his new clothes! Katie is doing wonderful keeping up with Cooper's appetite, he is a Pettit afterall! Again, thanks so much for everyone's well wishes and prayers. I'm really looking forward to updating this blog with all of Cooper's adventures!

2 comments:

Nana Patty said...

Dear Cooper: Welcome to the world little man! When you get here to your new home in Cincinnati, you will come to know me as Nana Patty. My job is to help your Mommy at work, watch baseball with Daddy, and to spoil you as much as they'll let me. Daddy will teach you about this regligion we call American Baseball. (I will buy your first Reds jersey for you to wear to your first ballgame). God has blessed you with a very good Mommy & Daddy, they are good people. I can't wait to meet you!

Love, Nana Patty

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys. Thanks for keeping us up to date with pics and info on your blog. Glad to her that Moma, baby and Daddy are adjusting well. We can't wait to meet Cooper.

Love,
Paul and Glenda