Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Aunt Nikki



I am really missing my Aunt Nikki now. She left us yesterday morning after being here all weekend and making sure she kept my momma's belly full of good food so that I could grow! She sure is good with babies and I love it when she cuddles me. In this picture I was saying goodbye before she left for the airport...I don't know when I will get to see her again, but I do know I love her! Mom and Dad seem to be really grateful for all of her help. I don't know if Mom would have made it through the first few days of breast-feeding without her! Thanks again Aunt Nikki for everything...I love and miss you!!!! Make sure you check out new pics of me added regularly to the bottom of the posts! :)

1 comment:

Joel, Hillary, Camden and Kendall said...

Hey guys...it was great to hear from you on our blog! CONGRATULATIONS on your new addition! Cooper is absolutely precious...such a lucky little boy! We'll be praying for you in the next weeks as you adjust to parenthood and sleepless nights! They'll be over before you know it! Glad we can keep in touch though the blogs....keep posting those cute pictures!
The Novaks