Thursday, April 17, 2008

My First Walk


Yesterday we were able to venture outside for the first time as a family. It was really nice to get Cooper (and Mommy) some fresh air. The weather down here is beautiful, so hopefully we will be able to make walking a part of every day! I added a few more pictures to the bottom. I feel like he is growing so much already!! Thanks to everyone for all of the thoughts and prayers and calls over the weekend...we are glad to have made it through that rough patch! Cooper is doing much better and eating a LOT, but we are still struggling to get him to sleep at night...any suggestions????
Love- Ryan, Katie, and Cooper

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aren't you so proud of me for finally visiting Cooper's blog?? I'm apparently not really good with blogs, b/c it took me forever to figure out how to post a comment. I really enjoyed seeing all 3 of you today! You all look really great. Matthew and I are both very happy for you and love lil' man pettit. We're right around the corner if you wanna hang out or need anything at all.

Love, Erin

Joel, Hillary, Camden and Kendall said...

Hey guys! Camden struggled to sleep at night right at the beginning too. Someone suggested buying a swaddling blanket called the Miracle Blanket (I actually bought the target brand, but whatever). We swaddled him really tight...he looked like the cutest burrito! The first night he went 5 hours! I felt like a new woman! We kept him in it until almost 4 months. I was willing to try anything and it worked! Good luck! :)