Monday, April 7, 2008

Ready to go!

Hey everyone-
I am attempting the blogging this time. I can't believe how crazy life has been. Ryan and I haven't been able to sleep we are so excited about the arrival of our little one...we are trying to tie up all loose ends before heading to the hospital this evening. This morning we completed a CPR class, at 2:00 today we are closing on our house, and then at 7 tonight we are headed for Mobile Infirmary. Thought we would stay busy up to the last minute!!
I am really excited that my family is going to come down for the birth and be here with us when we come home from the hospital. Accepting the responsibility for another human is quite overwhelming and we are hoping and praying we are prepared for the task! Please keep all of us in your prayers...we look forward to posting some pictures of Cooper soon!
Thanks everyone for all of the love and support! We need it more than we know.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I am praying for you guys & can't wait to see pictures!

Alan said...

Ryan/Katie/and little Cooper,

Congrats to all of you. I know you are thrilled to have Cooper with you, and he is happy to have a bigger home. We are proud and thrilled for both of you. I know what your are feeling and so happy that everything turned out just the way you wanted it. I can't wait to see you on the 30th. Again, you are blessed, and we are as well to have all three of you happy and healthy.

Love,
Alan