Monday, December 29, 2008

My first Christmas!




Cooper had such a great time opening his MILLION presents @ Christmas. He seemed to figure out that they were all for him...it was pretty cute. He also has started making this "cheese" face when we point the camera @ him and it appears he is trying to smile...he may not be very photogenic in the future if this continues, but we think he is adorable! :)

I am putting some more pictures at the bottom since I have been so bad about updating the blog recently, so please check them out.
By the way, so milestones we have reached in the last month or so. He is officially crawling and into everything...hard to keep up with! He is pulling up, able to go from standing to sitting and sitting to crawling. He is starting to wave bye-bye and is saying mama, dada, and baba...all of which are too precious! Love you all and Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

John and Amanda said...

Gosh he looks just like you in that last picture! I don't know what it is about him, but it really reminds me of you! He's such a cutie!

We move back Jan 22nd! Not much longer!!

Gigger11 said...

Hey Kate-ster! It's Gigger.....long time, no see!!! Cooper is ADORABLE!!!!! He actually looks quite a bit like u in the eyes, I think! Not sure what y'all think, but he also looks to have the shape of Nick's head - whether THAT is a good thing or not, y'all decide. LOL!
I'd love to catch up with u sometime. Email me at gfdellinger@wsfcs.k12.nc.us, when u get a free second. I know u must be unbelievably busy being a mom, wife AND a soon to be DOCTOR!!! I'm so proud of u and happy for u, Ryan and Cooper!
Love u to pieces!
"Gigger"