Monday, December 29, 2008

I can't resist adding the videos where Ryan is tickling the little man. He just loves it! I really can't believe what a happy disposition Cooper has--he must have gotten that from his daddy! I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday season. We have been blessed and we are so excited to go to the beach to spend a few days with my family over New Year's!

Unfortunately, Ryan and I both had to work on Christmas, so we sent Coop to stay with Ryan's mom for a couple of nights. I couldn't believe how hard it was to be without him for a few days. I don't know what I am going to do when he goes to stay with my parents for a whole week. It is really amazing how much having babies changes your life and perspective on things. I never thought I would love being a Mommy so much!

No comments: