Sunday, September 7, 2008

Who's more tired??


Hi everyone!!
Sorry it has been so long...life has been pretty hectic around the Pettit household. I promise I am adding lots of pics at the bottom though. We are really enjoying Cincinnati (though we haven't had too much time to explore) and Cooper is getting SO BIG! I can't believe he is 5 months old now. Time flies. I just finished my first month at Children's hospital. It was really busy, but amazing and I really enjoyed it. Ryan is now in his busiest rotation of the year doing OB at Good Samaritan hospital. We rarely see one another, so that has taken some adjustment. Megan has been amazing with Cooper and he loves her to death. I hope everyone is doing well and please enjoy the pics of our little (BIG) man! I will try not to go so long between posts next time.
Katie

1 comment:

John and Amanda said...

Wow, sounds like ya'll have been very busy! I'm so glad that despite all the busy-ness you guys seem to really be enjoying what you are doing. That always makes it easier.