Sunday, July 27, 2008

TIme to eat!


Well, we had our first experience with cereal this morning and it was pretty hilarious! I think Cooper liked it after he figured out eating off of a spoon. The first few bites were funny...I wish Ryan had been here to take pics of his facial expressions. I just wanted to post a little note showing what a mess we made. He did finish the entire bowl (in true Pettit style) and was pretty happy about it! By the time he had eaten about half, he was yelling at me to get the spoon to his mouth more quickly. It took us about 30 minutes to eat one small bowl, mostly because he was trying to help by grabbing the spoon. We miss you all and please check in and let us know how things are going! :)

1 comment:

John and Amanda said...

Hey Katie! I saw your new profile picture on facebook (which I am hardly EVER on) and saw that you guys have a blog! I seem to frequent blogs much more than facebook/myspace these days! Your little man is such a cutie!