Saturday, May 31, 2008

Memorial Day in Huntsville


We spent Memorial Day in Huntsville to have some quality time with my family before intern year and the madness commences. It was really great to get to see so much of my family and be in town over my dad's birthday. Cooper is really growing and has started smiling a lot (which you will see some pics of). We stopped by Dr. Roth's office on Friday to show him off and he weighed 9 lb 9 oz!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe how quickly he is growing. We are definitely ready for him to start sleeping through the night....hopefully it won't be too much longer!

On the Ohio front--we have found a house and are closing on it June 6th and can't wait to move in to our new house! It is really exciting and we love it. I promise to post some pictures as soon as we get settled. We both start orientation training in a couple of weeks and "real" work starts July 1. I can't believe it is finally upon us. I hope everyone is doing well and please enjoy the pics of our precious boy. Sorry it has been so long!! :) We love and miss you all...

Ryan, Katie, and Cooper

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Oh my goodnesss, he is HUGE!!!! We miss you guys!